Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers today. It was my first pre-mother's day. I had lots of nice well wishes from people, cards, texts and emails. Thank you for all of the greetings! Christopher and I drove to Wilmington to see my mother. She just arrived in the Tar Heel state yesterday. We are all so excited that she is here.
I had a doctor's appointment on Thursday. The appointment itself went well, but after some deliberation, Shane and I decided to change practices. The practice had seven rotating doctors and I still haven't seen all of them, including my regular doctor. I felt like a sprocket going through the assembly line! I have switched to a smaller practice with just two doctors and Shane and I are thrilled about the personal attention I'll be getting, but especially knowing who will be delivering our baby.
Today's Mother's Day pic is posted below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment