Monday, May 19, 2008

Baby's First Concert

Saturday night was the baby's first concert. Of course, it had to be Tim McGraw! Mary-Kathryn drove up from S.C. and Jennifer came over from Chapel Hill. We had a nice girl's weekend. The Floydster baby kicked the entire time. Needless to say, I was exhausted the next day and ended up taking a two hour nap. There are pictures posted below from the show.

Last Thursday I had my appointment with the new doctor at the new practice. They were absolutely wonderful! I'm so glad we made the decision to change practices. For the first time I had an actual sit down conversation with a doctor and we talked for about 15 minutes about all kinds of things from the baby, to Manteo, to Daisy and Dallas--it was great! Dr. Holton even made sure we called Shane so he could hear the baby's heartbeat. I feel a million times better since that appointment. All is well and everything is on schedule and we are both very healthy.

No comments: