I hope everyone had a great weekend. I spent the majority of mine of the edge of my seat cheering the Tar Heels to victory. I have said this many times before...this has been a stressful season to be a pregnant Tar Heel. They seem to love the close games! If anyone didn't receive a bracket invitation and would like one, shoot me an email and I'll invite you to join Coast2Coast for our annual bracket competition.
On to baby updates...I started prenatal yoga last week. I'll go once a week for 6 weeks. It was a wonderful hour to just relax and breathe. It was the first time I was around other pregnant women. We spent the first part of class introducing ourselves, due dates, baby gender and discussing our most annoying ailments. I think for most people in the class sharing some of their stories was the best part. You get a lot of truly sympathetic feedback! I've mentioned before that the baby Floydster is very active. He was kicking up a storm in yoga. Somehow I've got to get him in a more relaxed state when I'm meditating--haha. He also decided to kick me as hard as he possibly could during Mass yesterday. I literally jumped off the pew in church. We are now officially at 22 weeks. I will continue to post updates. Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment