Sunday, March 9, 2008

Busy Weekend

We had a very busy weekend with baby preparations. Our Rock Star Baby stroller arrived on Saturday. Shane had done some pretty extensive research on strollers, car seats and travel systems and this is the one we finally decided would work best for us. Of course, I just love that Jon Bon Jovi is the one who designed it--haha. Thank you to both Teresa and Sarah who checked on the stroller delivery. We never knew when it was going to be shipped.
Shane has also been diligently working on refinishing my and Christopher's baby cradle. It has been through some hurricane flooding, so it needs extra TLC. The stripping is complete, so next he'll be on to the sanding!
We worked on the nursery a bit too. I took inventory of the baby clothes we have received. You think you have so many things until you divide the clothes up into months. I do know at this point, this kid is going pantless the first year of his life--haha. We have all of the furniture pieces in place, now I just get to fill the drawers!
The best part of the weekend however was last night's Tar Heel victory over Dook! Go Heels!
Pictures of the weekend below.

No comments: