Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The First Few Days Home

I posted some new pics of Foster below. He is a very happy, healthy and hungry baby. He is eating up to 4oz a meal. He only cries when he is hungry or needs a diaper change--other than that he is cooing and just taking in his new world. We are so lucky to have such a content baby! I'm feeling a little better and stronger every day. It will still be a couple of weeks before I'm up and around more like my normal self. Luckily, Grammy has been here to help take care of the house and me and Shane has been able to devote his time to Foster. Little did he know he would be doing all of the diaper changes ;)
Thank you again for all of the love and support we've received throughout my pregnancy and this past week with Foster's arrival.
I'll keep posting pics for you....

No comments: