Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Shower Fun

Shane and I had a wonderful time at the shower. Thank you to everyone who helped, it was a very special night for us. We were so happy to see so many of our friends and family. Like Shane said, it was reminiscent of all of the wedding parties from three years ago. I posted a few pics below. There are many, many more, so I'll upload to Snapfish and then email that link to everyone.

We spent the rest of the weekend unpacking presents, organizing the nursery, washing baby clothes and as shown below, testing all of the new gadgets out on Daisy. By the way, Daisy had oral surgery yesterday. Poor thing had four teeth removed! She is resting comfortably at home, but isn't quite herself yet.

We have another doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I'll keep you posted on the visit.

Thank you again for such a wonderful weekend!

Please vote on the new poll on the lefthand side.
Only 40 days to go...

1 comment:

Supermaman said...

Is baby Floydster here yet ?