Monday, April 21, 2008

Latest Appointment

I had my 26 week checkup on Thursday. Shane was able to go with me and he heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time. Again, the Floydster baby was moving around so much it took the doctor a few tries to get a steady heartbeat reading. Everything went well and I received another excellent health report. We did find out there will not be any more ultrasounds, so what you see posted is what we'll have.
We did get to register this weekend which was a lot of fun. It was actually much easier than the wedding registry. We just went for the basic necessities and a few fun items, but kept it simple. Shane also spent quite a bit of time working on the nursery again. I'm not going to post any pictures while we are working on it--just the finished product. He did paint, finish the cradle and finished the dresser/changing table.
Posted below is a pic of the baby bump next to the tracing log we've been keeping. I'm officially at 27 weeks--only 90 days to go! Three months from today is the due date....

No comments: