Sunday, February 24, 2008
Crib Time
So in our usual fast and furious nature, we walked into Baby Depot, picked out a crib, bought it, took it home and Shane put it together--whew! We have looked at cribs online and perused a few baby aisles before yesterday, but neither of us planned on getting the crib on our first time in the store. When we got home, Shane lugged it upstairs to the nursery and started putting it together. All of the movie scenes I've ever witnessed usually show a clumsy dad-to-be struggling with instructions and flailing about as the crib falls down all around him. I'm very proud to say that the Floydster Baby's Dad-to-Be knew exactly what he was doing. The crib was completely assembled in 30 minutes! I posted a few pics below of the crib activity as well as one of my growing baby bump. I had a few requests for that one :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yayyy !!!! You look AWESOME !
Post a Comment